There’s a difference between having a website and blogging. Many people don’t know that you can create the most beautiful dental website that ranks highly in Google, but if you’re not blogging regularly, they’re missing out on the majority of new customers.
Optimizing one’s online presence considers incorporating numerous forms of dental SEO marketing. Creating fresh content and actively engaging with those looking for specific information relating to dentists can mean the difference between you or your competitor getting the next customer.
Advantages of Having a Dental Website
In this day in age, if you’re a dentist and you don’t have a website, then you don’t have a business. For dentists, more than 46% of new customers are found online with the majority being found and not actively seeking out new clients.
Live websites are like owning a piece of online real estate as it keeps making money 24/7 no matter what you’re doing.
Below are some of the key benefits of having a dental website online:
- Advertise everywhere 24/7
- Reach a wider audience
- Become a brand ambassador
- Improve customer service
- Gain trust and credibility
- Connect using a professional email address
- Online payment processing
- Provide an endless stream of information
- Make global connections
Advantage of Having a Dental Blog
A dental blog is an extension of your website. Blogs help tell a brands story while displaying content that is fresh which is something search engines love to see.
Unlike a website that displays static content, a blog provides updated information that can be inter-related to other information on the site which helps build credibility. Over-time, as the blog matures, a website may be viewed as an authority in its space helping a business become a brand ambassador.
Below are some of the key benefits of adding a dental blog to your website:
- SEO benefits
- Simple to keep updated
- Keeps content onsite up to date
- Great for promoting new dental services
- Great way for soliciting feedback and answer questions
- Comments will provide user generated content which is another SEO benefit
Website or Blog
If you’re looking to connect with more prospective clients, then add a blog to your website. Adding a blog is relatively simple and having both working in tandem will net you huge SEO benefits and more paying dental clients.
Dental SEO Related Articles
- 5 Types of Schema Markup Every Dentist Should Use for SEO
- Effective Onsite Optimization Tips to Improve Dentist SEO
- How to SEO Optimize Your Dentist Website Like a Pro
- Leveraging Social Media to Get More Dental Patients
- SEO Marketing Tips to Boost Branding of Your Dental Website
- Using Ahrefs to Create an Amazing Dental FAQ Page
- Why Blogging will Get More Traffic to Your Dental Website
- Why Building Authority for Your Dentist Website Starts with Backlinks
- Why Dental Practices Should be Optimizing their Google My Business Listing
- Why Dentists Should Be Focusing on Content to Get Backlinks and Not Backlinks