Social media has helped transform the way business market to bring in new customers, get their message out and have helped improve branding. Optimizing your social media campaign lets you take advantage of free platforms while connecting with a wider user base that may not have been found through traditional marketing.
Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and many others have become an effective means of marketing giving you an almost endless stream of audiences. If you’re not active on social media, then you’re missing out on connecting with numerous people looking for dental services in your area.
Creating an effective social media marketing campaign can take months, even years, but when done right can give you the sort of branding that lasts for years to come.
By posting relevant, high-quality, unique content on various social media platforms, you can attract new patients on demand while building trust and credibility for your dental practice.
How Social Media Can Help Grow Your Business
- 7.7 billion people worldwide
- 3.5 users online
To better understand how social media can help grow your business, let’s first understand how many active users are on the most popular platforms:
- Facebook. 2.4 billion users
- Twitter. 329 million
- Instagram. 1 billion
- YouTube. 1.9 billion
- Pinterest. 246 million
Facebook alone accounts for more than 1/3 of users online using social media. For the past 7 years, FB has become #1 social media marketing platform with YouTube an Instagram closing the gap. YouTube has become the world’s 2nd largest search engine behind Google, which is also owned by the Big G.
Connecting with these outlets will help your dental practice:
- Improve visibility
- Improve branding and awareness
- Improve authority and earn credibility and trust
- Improve ROI and LTV of dental clients
- Improve SEO
Generate More Dental Leads
Social media should work in tandem with other marketing efforts to generate more dental leads. If you’re looking to generate more traffic create shareworthy content, give users the ability to share the content and create promotions to bring in new customers.
You’ll find that leveraging social media will prove to be one of your best ROI’s.
Dental SEO Related Articles
- 5 Types of Schema Markup Every Dentist Should Use for SEO
- Effective Onsite Optimization Tips to Improve Dentist SEO
- How to SEO Optimize Your Dentist Website Like a Pro
- Leveraging Social Media to Get More Dental Patients
- SEO Marketing Tips to Boost Branding of Your Dental Website
- Using Ahrefs to Create an Amazing Dental FAQ Page
- Why Blogging will Get More Traffic to Your Dental Website
- Why Building Authority for Your Dentist Website Starts with Backlinks
- Why Dental Practices Should be Optimizing their Google My Business Listing
- Why Dentists Should Be Focusing on Content to Get Backlinks and Not Backlinks